my first visit to the new doctor's office

we had to find a new doctor's office, because we moved to another town.  today was baby clinic day.  i thought i was going there to get weighed and check on a nappy rash.  but just as i was getting dressed and leaving... i get two jabs at the same time in each arm!  i cried =(.  this was by far the hardest i have cried because of shots.  good news is i won't have to have another shot until i'm 4 or so.

now that i am a year old the doctors are no longer counting my corrected age.  the last time i was weighed and charted i was 14 lbs 10 oz and on the 2nd percentile line.  this of course takes my corrected age in consideration.  today i am 18 lbs 8 oz and on the 9th percentile line not taking my corrected age in consideration.  maybe mommy will relax now and stop trying to cram so much food down my throat.


 

0 comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

my friends

recent visitors